Clinical Transformation Specialist (De Pere)
Compensation: $28,830.00 - $37,320.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
We Are Hiring
Clinical Transformation Specialist - Learning and Develoment Support - Full-Time Days - Columbia St. Mary's Office Center/Eastlake - Glendale, WI
Work Schedule: Generally 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday (during the hours that the clinics are open)
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Columbia St. Mary's-WI, you will have the opportunity to provide physician practice workflow transformation guidance, workflow change management direction, and identify information gaps in existing clinical processes as they relate to implementation and optimization of electronic medical record systems.
* Guides the adoption and evaluation activities for physician clinic practice sites to identify non-standard or non-compliant workflows and information gaps. Assesses current system issues and provides training to leverage electronic medical record functionality that supports practice standards and patient outcomes.
* Collaborates with the local leadership and physician clinic practice leadership to enhance the training experience and identify adoption and optimization strategies in order to achieve expected outcomes.
* Provides ongoing electronic medical record application upgrades or new feature training to the physician practices and new associate training.
* Develops and maintains positive working relationships with practice users to ensure optimal utilization of clinical applications.
What You Will Need
* High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
* 3 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the 'EEO is the Law' poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Associated topics: clinical, diet, food scientist, health, immunohematology, industrial hygienist, nutritionist, patient, pharmacometrics, toxicologist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...