Satellite TV Technician - Paid Training
Compensation: $52,550.00 - $94,120.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
In-Home Solutions Technician
Were DISH. Were the ones who pioneered the DVR and commercial-free TV. Colorado-born and family-owned, DISH has proudly served America since 1980. Personalized service is part of our DNA.
Our In-Home Solutions Technicians dont just install TV. Were trained to offer personalized technology to customers, while teaching them how to use and get the most out of the products theyve purchased. And we dont stop there satellite broadband, appliance repair, and connected home technology are additional skills we train as we lead the Smart Home revolution.
Come help our Solutions Technicians make the Smart Home simple.
What We Offer:
- Regular cash incentive for meeting/exceeding performance expectations. Non-cash incentive program for on-site sales to customers as you earn points, you choose from thousands of rewards
- Paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, and a vehicle, device, and fuel card when on the job
- 3 days off per week we schedule our sales technicians to work 4-day workweeks. 5 or 6 day work weeks may be required during peak seasonal times
- Unparalleled opportunity - training provided for additional skillsets including appliance & television repair, on-site sales techniques, connected home technology and cellular network maintenance
- Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH and/or Sling TV service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
As an In-Home Solutions Technician, you will:
- Act as an advocate for the customer simplify the technological experience by educating customers on the products and services theyve purchased
- Sell technicians customize the needs of every customer by selling personalized products and solutions while earning valuable incentives
- Install/upgrade cutting edge technology relocate power, place mounts, satellite dishes, televisions, routers, cameras, receivers, whole home connectivity technology, and many more products/services
- Conduct site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception, and conduct in-home assessments to determine which personalized products and services would enhance the customer experience
- High energy, resourcefulness, and ability to multi-task
- Intelligence to see opportunities to sell to every customer
- Need to achieve sales technicians are driven and focused on exceeding customer expectations with every single job
- Strong customer advocacy skills; friendly, approachable, communicative, knowledgeable, with a resilient work ethic and high degree of integrity
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 335 lbs
- Sales, electrical, maintenance/repair, cable, military, and/or customer service experience are a plus
- Valid driver's license in the state you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard
Associated topics: field installation, field service, field service technician, field technician, install, installation, installation technician, mount, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...