Travel Medical Technologist (Midland)
Compensation: $78,160.00 - $104,500.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Travel Medical Technologist
Numerous Nationwide Travel Assignments / Jobs
Tired of completing an application just to get information
Click the 'View or Apply' button for HCEN's Free, Quick & Short
'More Information Request'
Of all the Healthcare Professional specialties we offer, Medical Technologist are one of the specialties that have the most difference between staffing agencies in job / travel assignment locations and pay rates
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more dollars.
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn't have.
Medical Laboratory Technicians
The right candidate will have good decision-making skills, the ability to work independently, and have current certification.
Certified Medical Technologist, who is responsible for the prompt, efficient, and accurate validation and reporting of laboratory test results. Our Medical Technologist performs routine chemical, microbiologic, immunologic, hematologic, molecular, and/or immunohematology laboratory procedures. The Medical Technologist interprets, communicates and records test results. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
HCEN wishes you a prosperous and enjoyable career as a
traveling healthcare professional.
Submit your Info Request today and communicate with the
Top Staffing Agencies Nationwide.
The perfect Medical Technologist Job awaits.
- BCLS certification
- Demonstrated Experience in the clinical setting related to area of specialty
- Minimum 2 Years Medical Technologist Experience
- No flagged or under investigation certifications.
Associated topics: ascp, lab, laboratory, medical lab science, medical technologist, mls, sterile processing technician, surgical technologist, technician, technician laboratory
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...